Saturday, September 3, 2011

Electric Car

I've had this song stuck in my head for days and realized that some of you out there maybe have never heard it... or maybe you haven't heard of They Might Be Giants in general, which would be a bummer since they make great music. Something for grown ups as well as kids... I used to listen to them in high school back when they put out their album "Flood". And then when my oldest was little, they put out their first kid friendly album, which to this day is really the only "kids"music that I can handle listening to more than once.
And in fact, they happen to be playing right in my town this Friday, September 9th right at the Mahaiwe... but sadly I just can't afford the tickets. I really wanted to take my kids to see them, I think they would just love it... maybe next time.
At least let me share the song that's been in my head for days (and nights) - funny enough, it happens to be relevant to my desire for simple change:

No comments:

Post a Comment